Requesting A Booking
1. When booking with our service we will arrive with tables, chairs, dinnerware, and clothed napkins to set up your dining experience. We will also clean-up afterwards.
2. We have an 8 plate minimum when booking our service.
3. We accept cash and major credit cards. We can also accept Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App.
4. When a booking is requested, a non-refundable deposit will be calculated and due in order to secure your booking request, this deposit does go towards your final bill, if your request is approved you will be notified to make your deposit. The final amount is due on the day of the event.
5.Rescheduling Policy: If notice is given 72-hours prior to event date, your deposit can be held up to 21 days. If not, deposit will be lost.
6. Mileage fees apply.
7. There will be a $50 set up fee.